The involvement as an EURO-NET antenna (having a EURO-NET “Country name”) means in practical terms:
- To use the EURO-NET NETWORK logo and to have a subtitle as EURO-NET “Country” (e.g. EURO-NET Poland).
- To have a space dedicated into network website.
- To have the opportunity to apply for various annual projects to be developed in cooperation with EURO-NET headquarter.
- To receive frequent information about opportunities and initiatives that can be developed by each antenna. - To increase the possibilities of cooperation and partnership.
- To write in your own website that you are member of the Network.
- To have the possibility to subscribe e-learning courses on EURO-NET web-platform (at the moment in construction) upon the payment of a particular fee that will be decided each time according with the course.
To become an antenna each interested organism has to sign a bilateral agreement with EURO-NET (the coordinator of EURO-NET Network).